Friday, October 8, 2010

My Plan B

I didnt know what Plan B was till today. One would say that at 37, i should know! But I dont. You see, I use to blog somewhere else, a small blogging community with people i have grown to love and hate. I have met a few nasties but i have also met a few good ones. However, because of careless words spoken I have offended a person I really like-- perhaps the only reason why I have chosen to stay there for that long-- so I decided to sign off for good in that site.

I want to believe that I have a good heart, and I did not set about hurting people's feelings during my stay there. Yes, I cried, I laughed, I hated, I loved, I got annoyed, I vented, I lost friends, gained a few, then lost some more along the way. I blogged, I bitched, I complained. And now, I decided, I am leaving. C'est la vie.

Now, I am here. I dunno if I even make friends here or if someone will even bother to stop and read my blogs. But I think, it's easier this way. I'm alone...at least I write to my hearts content and not worry about hurting other people's feelings.

This...is my Plan B.

No comments:

Post a Comment