Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Facebook 101

I have been meaning to rant write about this one for days but have been busy obsessing about making the Apple and Cinnamon Roll with Walnut recipe I saw on Freshly Pressed last week. I tried doing it over the weekend but I ended up really depressed coz it was so hard and it can be used as a weapon of mass destruction against you know who. :( Anyhoo, I gave it another try and it turned out like this:
Not bad at all!! :D It does not look as good as the original post ( again I wish I know how to add a link to that blog! ) but it taste scrumptious!!
Back to the Facebook idiots–I was disgusted when I saw the news about our local politicians who took up a course on (((((((BASIC FACEBOOK))))))) at the expense of the tax payers! How ridiculous is that?? The damage?? €190 for the course and add up hotel accommodation and travel expenses it went up to about €500!!  What the hell??!! And I thought the country is in recession?? What do they need bleeding Facebook for?? Even Dumb and Dumberer knows how to use Facebook. Those local councilors who sign up for it must be taking the piss! There we are the working class breaking our back working hard and have been hit by one cut after the other and more hikes in our taxes just to send out politicians to take up Facebook 101??!! And it’s a whole day affair! What a wast of time and money! How many hours do you need to learn how to poke?? 2 hours?? And how many hours do you need to learn how to update your status??  2 more hours?? Uploading pictures?? Maybe 3 hours?? Bloody hell!!
And my blood is boiling the other day I was shouted at on the phone by a very rude immigration officer who is based in Munster area for daring to ask to speak to her over the phone because I could not commit to the appointment schedule that is being given to me by the equally useless colleague of hers in reception coz according to her ‘I dunno coz I don’t deal with immigration issues!’. I don’t have a car and I live in the middle of nowhere, I look after 6 children all under the age of 6 and if I have to go to her I have to hire a taxi take time off work and look for someone to relieve me while I deal with my visa issues. I felt so small and insignificant by the way she spoke to me. I am sure she would not dare talk to an irish person like that–just because I am JUST an immigrant in this country. But even so–coz of people like me– doctors, nurses, engineers, POLITICIANS, actors and actresses, business people and members of AN GARDA  SIOCHANA like her are able to go to work coz they know someone is holding the home front for them and looking after their precious children! Such an ignorant person she is–to think that I am paying my taxes and that is where she gets her pay! I will face her after Halloween, and my name wont be McP if I don’t give her a piece of my mind. She better be nice or I will file a formal complaints for discrimination.
*Sigh* I’m so stressed out!! I felt I just got 3 more gray hairs and gained a few wrinkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment