Sunday, October 10, 2010

I Feel Like Ranting!!

Drama…arent we tired of it yet? Coz I am. I’m fed up with everything.  I’m fed up of listening to other people telling me how to live my life. I’m fed up of listening to others  holy ‘righteous’ people preaching to me. I’m fed up of pretending and having to smile through gritted teeth just to keep the peace and make others happy.

My life is without a drama for as long as I can remember. And not just the ordinary drama or the OTT exaggeration of things. I have had a tough life. Every time I close my eyes at night i would wish that I do not wake up anymore. I am tired! And others trying to dictate and control  the way I have to live my life is making things even harder for me.

So unless you have been in the same situation as I have been– stay out of my way and my life if you are just gonna judge me and shove your ‘unsolicited advice’ down my throat. If I need advice I will ask, I’m an adult, I am not a child.

I am going to have a rant here and pretend that I am saying this to all those people who are creating dramas in my life. I am a bit of a chicken LOL but I guess it’s better this way rather than hurt  other people’s feelings or worst I might go all crazy I’d start chasing them all with a hurley and will provably send them to the hospital and be lame for life or die of aneurysm and me languish in jail!!

Here comes my virtual rant:

1. I am not a religious person so stop preaching to me and shoving the bible to my face! I let you practice your religion and I tolerate you every time you say ‘praise the …..’ every 5 seconds but for crying out loud stop trying to convert me!! I only went to church with you once coz you have been harassing me pretty much every day for the past 5 years!!  If you were so worried I’d end up in hell for my sinful ways i suggest you start praying for my soul now coz weren't you the one who told me that prayer is powerful??I respect your views so respect mine!

2. Stop meddling with my relationships, okay?? This is my life and I will do what I like with it. I am doing all my responsibilities in life.  I bring food on the table, send the children to school, help out others in need, I volunteer in the community, work for charity, I have a decent job that I can be proud of so what is your problem?? After all, when things go wrong, I am the only one who is left to sort things out. And where were you?? I made my bed, I will lie in it. And again, I’m an adult!!

3. Just because I don't mince my word does not make me a cold insensitive btcih. I am no good at pretending. If I offend you, tell me. I know how to apologize, my mother and gran taught me well. Don't go about telling things to others. Remember, I am not a mind reader.

4. I do get tired as well you know. Try turning the hoover on 24/7. It wont last the whole week. I have been really good. Doing 12 sometimes 14 hours work daily. I am on call whenever you want, the nights and even the weekends. Yet you are asking for more?? Bloody H*** !! You are not even paying me and when did you last say thank you?? I am not a door mat!

5. hmmm I cant think of a # 5. I guess I’m not angry anymore. :D Writing is really very calming. I was able to off load all those negative feelings without hurting anyone!

Well, I guess, the Drama Queen in me is not ready to retire yet. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment